Kale Smoothie for Glowing Skin

JBS | 12:54 AM |


Ingredients
  • 1 cup fresh kale
  • 1 cup spinach
  • 1 1/2 Tbsp. hemp seeds (I used 1 tbsp. hemp)
  • 1 tsp. chia seeds (I used 1/2 tbsp. chia)
  • 1/2 avocado (I used 1/2 a frozen avocado)
  • 1/2 banana (I used about 3/4 a frozen banana)
  • 1/2 apple (I tossed the whole entire apple in, seeds, core and all… I did remove the small stem tho)
  • 1 cup coconut water (I love “Taste Nirvana” Coconut water… its much better in my opinion than any other brand)
  • pinch of stevia (I used two packets of stevia)
  • 4 ice cubes
Directions
Put all ingredients into a blender and serve immediately!

Category : , , , , ,

About GalleryBloggerTemplates.com :
Spa-blogitz.blogspot.com provides you with the latest health and spa tips. You can find about tutorials, spa videos, gift ideas, tips and health info tip pictures here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...